Terms and Conditions
Welcome to StockGro!
These terms and conditions regulate your use of StockGro's Website, located at stockgro.club, and StockGro’s mobile application (together, “StockGro”), and form a binding legal contract between Assetgro Fintech Pvt. Ltd (the owner and operator of StockGro) and you.
What are StockGro Leagues
To participate in a StockGro league (“League”), you must have a valid email address. Only those Users who have successfully registered on StockGro in accordance with the procedure outlined below shall be eligible to participate in the League(s) and win prizes. In the event a User indicates that he/she is using or accessing StockGro from Assam, Odisha, Sikkim, Nagaland or Telangana, such User will not be permitted to proceed to sign up for the League and cannot participate in any paid version of the League(s). Persons below the age of eighteen (18) years are not allowed to participate on any of the Leagues or games (by whatever name called) on StockGro and Users must disclose their real age at the time of getting access to StockGro.
In a League, you will be awarded virtual money which you can use to select virtual stocks and build a virtual portfolio, and compete with other Users to win prizes. There are daily, weekly and monthly Leagues. The Leagues are both free-to-play, i.e., a User does not have to pay any money to participate in such Leagues, but may win real money prizes, and paid i.e., a User must pay an entry fee amount to participate in such Leagues, and real-money prizes are awarded.
In order to register for the League, you are required to:
- Enter your name
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your mobile number.
- You will receive an OTP; please input that to move forward.
- Enter your 4-digit PIN to set up your account
- Confirm that you agree and shall abide by these Terms and Conditions.
Types of StockGro Leagues
- You may participate in a private League, which is a closed, invite-only league.
- You may enter your virtual portfolio into such League upon receiving an invite to join the league, and compete against the other Users who have been invited to join the league.
- Each such league has a group ambassador who has an understanding of the stock market.
- The group ambassador guides the Users whom he/she invites to join a league about the functionality of Stockgro.
The group ambassador informs us of the approximate number of Users who may participate in the league, based on which we will calculate and determine the
- Entry fee amount
- Prize money amount for that particular league
- The ratio in which the prize money is to be distributed amongst the top players.
- The winnings are paid out of the Users’ entry fee amounts, minus a fee charged by us on each entry fee, and such winnings and fees are subject to applicable taxes.
- Users pay the entry fee amount by way of regulated banking and payment channels only (i.e., licensed e-wallets, credit card / debit cards or BHIM UPI).
- Prizes are received by a User in their virtual account with us. From this account, the User may transfer the prize money to their e-wallets and bank accounts or use the value in the virtual account to pay for entry fees in other leagues on Stockgro.
- These Leagues are open to all Users. Any User may join such Leagues, unlike private leagues, which are invite- only, as discussed above.
- These Leagues are run by us directly and do not have an ambassador. Except this difference, such Leagues are governed by rules as are applicable to private leagues.
- StockGro provides two sets of virtual League portfolios – Portfolio Alpha and Portfolio Beta.
- 'Default Portfolio' is for the User to build their long-term virtual portfolio and test their strategies.
- 'Default Portfolio' cannot be used for participating in any of the Leagues.
- League Portfolio(s) will automatically get reset after the League ends and you can reuse it to join a new League and start building your new virtual portfolio by linking it with the new league.
- One virtual portfolio can be associated with only one League.
- Each League portfolio can be linked with a league (competition) to start adding stocks to the virtual portfolio.
- If a User has unlocked multiple portfolios, he can enter multiple different Leagues with such virtual portfolios.
- In order to join a League, the User will have to link their available virtual portfolio with the League
- Each User has to build a new virtual portfolio each time while playing a new League to be eligible for getting a rank.
- Users must adhere to the virtual budget while creating their virtual portfolio.
- The User has the discretion on what stock(s) the User wants to add to a virtual portfolio which links to a League.
- For each League, Users will refer to and shall abide by the League rules
- If a User exits a league that has started, he/she will not get a refund of their Entry fee.
- At the end of the affixed time period of a League (e.g., in a weekly League, at the end of the week), Users are ranked according to the value of their virtual portfolios relative to each other.
- The value of the virtual stocks depends upon the performance of their real-world counterparts in the stock market, but the distribution of prize money is not linked to such real-world prices.
- Similar to many competitions, predetermined amounts are awarded to designated ranks. For example, if the total prize money amount is INR 1,00,000(Rupees One Lakh) for a league, it may be distributed in a given ratio (e.g., 40:30:20:10:, amongst the top four players in a given league (i.e., Rank 1 gets INR 40,000 (Rupees Forty Thousand), Rank 2 gets INR 30,000 (Rupees Thirty Thousand) etc.).
- Therefore, even if all the Users get negative virtual returns on their virtual portfolios, the prizes are distributed according to which User has performed the best relative to others.
Therefore, the value of the prizes awarded to winners does not correlate to the value of the actual stocks in the stock market, and neither the virtual stocks nor virtual portfolios amount to ‘securities’ or ‘derivatives’ under Indian law.
Users who are winners of the Leagues (“Winners”) will be announced at the end of the league. The prizes will be distributed in a ratio and manner pre-published by us, and disclosed to League Users, on StockGro from time to time. StockGro shall not be liable to pay any prize if it is discovered that the Winner(s) have not abided by these Terms and Conditions and other rules and regulations in relation to the use of StockGro.
StockGro is a game of skill as it involves judgment, strategy and multi-disciplinary knowledge, training, adherence to a virtual budget, and calculation and mathematics. The Supreme Court has recognized that games of skill are not gambling activities in various cases including State of Andhra Pradesh v. K Satyanarayana (AIR 1968 SC 825) and K.R. Lakshmanan v. State of Tamil Nadu (AIR 1996 SC 1153) where it held inter alia that games of skill would be those where “success depends principally upon the superior knowledge, training, attention, experience and adroitness of the player”. By participating in Leagues and using StockGro, each User acknowledges and agrees that he/she is participating in a game of skill.
The Company, at its sole discretion, may disqualify any User from a League, refuse to award benefits or prizes and require the return of any prizes, if the User engages in unfair conduct, which the Company deems to be improper, unfair or otherwise adverse to the operation of StockGro or is in any way detrimental to other Users, which conduct includes, but is not limited to:
- Falsifying ones’ own personal information (including, but not limited to, name, email address, bank account details and/or any other information or documentation as may be requested by StockGro to enter a League and/or claim a prize/winning;
- Engaging in any type of financial fraud or misrepresentation including unauthorized use of credit/debit instruments, payment wallet accounts etc. to enter a League or claim a prize. It is expressly clarified that the onus to prove otherwise shall solely lie on the User;
- Colluding with any other User(s) or engaging in any type of syndicate play;
- Accumulating points or prizes through unauthorized methods such as automated bots, or other automated means;
- Using automated means (including but not limited to harvesting bots, robots, parser, spiders or screen scrapers) to obtain, collect or access any information on StockGro or of any User for any purpose
- Tampering with the administration of a League or trying to in any way tamper with the computer programs or any security measure associated with StockGro;
- Obtaining other Users’ information without their express consent and/or knowledge and/or spamming other Users (spamming may include but shall not be limited to send unsolicited emails to Users, sending bulk emails to StockGro Users, sending unwarranted email content either to selected Users or in bulk); or
- Abusing StockGro in any way including making obscene, offensive or illegal contents.
You shall not:
- use StockGro for any purpose that is unlawful, illegal or forbidden by law;
- play any paid Leagues if you reside in a Restricted State, and you are solely responsible for evaluating and assessing the law in your respective State’s jurisdiction;
- use StockGro in any manner that harms Gamesapp or its directors, employees, affiliates, distributors, partners, service providers, and / or any other User;
- remove any copyright and other proprietary notices contained in any content on StockGro;
- copy, decompile, recompile, assemble, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign or otherwise transfer any intellectual property in StockGro;
- modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to the technology or software underlying StockGro or StockGro Services;
- participate in the transfer or sale, rent or sub-license of material from StockGro;
- send communications containing unsolicited / unauthorized advertisements, promotions or marketing material;
- create derivative works of material from StockGro;
- redistribute, publicly perform or publicly display content from StockGro or in any way exploit any of the materials or content on StockGro either in whole or in part without express written license from StockGro;
- transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer, StockGro, any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on StockGro without the express written consent of StockGro;
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material;
- collect or store personal information about other Users except as permitted by applicable law;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an ambassador of StockGro, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent User's affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through StockGro or to manipulate User's presence on StockGro(s);
- take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of (1) any computer or server used to offer or support StockGro or the StockGro Services; or (2) the enjoyment of StockGro Services by any other User or person.
- institute, assist or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation to distribution of a virus, denial of service, or other attempts to disrupt StockGro Services or any other person's use or enjoyment of StockGro Services.
- gain unauthorised access to the User accounts, servers or networks connected to StockGro Services by any means other than the user interface provided by StockGro, including but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, or software that underlies or is part of StockGro Services. You agree not to use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, or copy any part of our sites;
- use cheats, exploits, automation, software, bots, hacks or any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with StockGro Services and/or StockGro experience or assist in such activity;
- display or use names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights of any third party on StockGro; or,
- violate applicable laws or third party rights in any manner whatsoever if such violation involves StockGro or its Users.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, any Users sharing any material or information on securities are responsible for their own legal compliance, and you hereby agree that wherever applicable, you have obtained the relevant securities law registrations, including but not limited to registration as an investment adviser, research analyst, or portfolio manager. StockGro bears no responsibility and disclaims all liability in this regard for any non-compliance by Users of applicable law.
You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information at the time of registration and at all other times (as required by us). You further agree to update and keep updated your registration information. You shall not register or operate more than one User account with StockGro.
If a User chooses a username that, in StockGro's considered opinion is obscene, indecent, abusive or that might subject StockGro to public disparagement or scorn, we reserve the right, without prior notice to the User, to restrict usage of such names, which in our opinion fall within any of the said categories and/or change such username and intimate the User or delete such username and posts from StockGro, deny such User access to StockGro, or any combination of these options.
Any password issued by StockGro to a User may not be revealed to anyone else. Users may not use anyone else's password. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their accounts and passwords. Users agree to immediately notify StockGro of any unauthorized use of their passwords or accounts or any other breach of security. Users agree to exit/log-out of their accounts at the end of each session. StockGro shall not be responsible for any loss or damage that may result to the User if the User fails to comply with these requirements or otherwise loses control of their StockGro account.
We may offer chat features, messaging groups, and other means of social interaction to enable communication between Users. Our role is limited to providing the StockGro Services. With respect to User content and communication between Users, our role is that of an ‘intermediary’ as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules thereunder. Being an intermediary, we have no responsibility and / or liability in respect of any User content on the App and you are solely responsible therefor. As an ‘intermediary’ under the Information Technology Act, 2000, for the purpose of content posted by Users, we do not pre-screen User content or communications between Users. We have no obligation to monitor any User content apart from our obligations as an ‘intermediary’ under the said Act.
When you use StockGro, you specifically undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any content that:
- Belongs to another person and to which you have no right;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- Harms minors in anyway;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights;
- Violates any applicable laws;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information that is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Impersonates another person;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security, or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
You hereby warrant and represent that:
- You are solely responsible for content that you may upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available on StockGro;
- You have all necessary permissions and entitlements under applicable law and from third parties to post content on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- No part of any content you make available on StockGro infringes any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- You have all regulatory licenses, approvals and permissions as required by applicable law for your use of StockGro, including but not limited to any necessary licenses, approvals and permissions by the Securities and Exchange Board of India.
If we suspect any illegal, wrongful or fraudulent activity on StockGro by any User, notwithstanding any other rights we may have, we reserve the right to inform the relevant government or law enforcement authorities. We will cooperate in all investigative procedures or requests for access / information initiated by any such government or law enforcement authorities. We are not under any obligation to act on any communications, requests and suggestions from Users or the general public or to respond to any one. Our decision in this respect shall be final. Specifically, if any such request relates to a request / demand to take down/ disable/ remove/ delete any User content or StockGro content, we are under no legal obligation to respond to or act on such requests. We will take such action as we are required to take under applicable law. If there any valid court order or administrative order issued requiring us to take any action, then we will comply with such court order or administrative order.
In the event any User breaches, or the Company reasonably believes that such User has breached these Terms and Conditions, or has illegally or improperly used StockGro, the Company may, at its sole and absolute discretion, and without any notice to the User, restrict, suspend or terminate such User's access to all or any part of StockGro, deactivate or delete the User's account and all related information on the account, delete any content posted by the User on StockGro and further, take technical and legal steps as it deems necessary. It is clarified that in case you are found to be in violation of the aforementioned terms, StockGro reserves its right to initiate appropriate civil/criminal remedies as it may be advised, in addition to forfeiture and/or recovery of prize money if any.
At any time and for any reason, and subject to applicable law, StockGro may, at its sole and absolute discretion:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate any User's access to all or any part of StockGro or StockGro Services;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the StockGro Services;
- Reject, move, or remove any material that may be submitted by a User;
- Move or remove any content that is available on StockGro;
- Deactivate or delete a User's account and all related information and files on the account;
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of StockGro;
- Assign its rights and liabilities to all User accounts hereunder to any entity.
You are not allowed to promote violence against or directly attack or threaten other StockGro users on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, caste, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease. Users inciting harm towards others on the basis of these categories would be suspended.
Obscene Display Names and Hateful Imagery
You cannot use your username, display name, or profile bio to engage in abusive behavior, such as targeted harassment or expressing hate towards a person, group, or protected category. You may not use hateful images or symbols in your profile image or profile header.
Harassment and Bullying
Using abusive language, sharing others’ personal or sensitive information or inciting or engaging others to do any of the same is not allowed.
Threatening or inciting violence of any kind is strictly prohibited. We don’t allow individuals or groups that engage in or promote violence, or organized criminal activity to use StockGro to conduct such activities.
Engaging in Spam or Scam
You are not allowed to share messages in Social groups or to Individual users that are untargeted, irrelevant, obviously unwanted, unauthorized, inappropriately commercial or promotional, or gratuitously repetitive messages or other similar content.
Do not use StockGro to capitalize or sensationalize on tragic events for commercial purposes.
Do not use our invitation feature to send promotional messages to people you don’t know or to otherwise spam people.
Any player found engaging in Community policies Violation will be barred from the platform and account will be suspended.
Fair play policy
- One Beneficiary Bank/Wallet account can be linked to utmost 4 StockGro accounts
- Maximum of 2 accounts can be registered and used on one device. If a user wants to de-link them, he/she can drop a request to email@example.com about the same
- Use “Invite Friends” program to refer and recommend only upto 10 friends and relatives in a week to get StockGro Bonus.
Any player found engaging in Fair Play policy Violation will be barred from the platform and account will be suspended.
By registering and playing on our platform, you agree that you will ensure fair play and will not engage in any Fair Play Violation by technical or non-technical means to manipulate the game outcomes.
Genuine users who want to submit an appeal have to submit the following details in the email
- Registered phone number
- Any government approved “Photo Id”
- Bank account details like Cancelled cheque/ UPI ID from Google-Pay or Bank App/ Wallet info
Accounts of genuine users affected by Fair Play Policy violation, will be reactivated after review and confirmation by our risk management team.
Users consent to receiving communications such as announcements, administrative messages and advertisements from us or any of our partners, licensors or associates. You agree to ensure that you can receive all communication from StockGro by marking e-mails or sending SMSs from StockGro as part of your "safe senders" list or other similar category. StockGro shall not be held liable if any e-mail, SMS or other message remains unread by a User as a result of such message getting delivered to the User's junk or spam folder or similar category.
StockGro includes a combination of content created by StockGro, its licensors and/or you.
Unless otherwise stated, the intellectual property rights in all software underlying StockGro and the StockGro Services and material published on StockGro, including (but not limited to) Leagues, software, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, audio or video clippings and Flash animation, are owned by StockGro and/or its licensors, as applicable. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from StockGro for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You hereby grant StockGro and its affiliates, partners, licensors and associates a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce, edit, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit, and/or publish any of the content you make available on StockGro in any and all forms, formats or media and for any of the following purposes:
- displaying such content on StockGro
- distributing such content, either electronically or via other media, to other Users seeking to download or otherwise acquire it, and/or
- storage of such content in any form, medium, or technology.
All names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on StockGro belonging to any person (including User), entity or third party are recognized as proprietary to the respective owners and any claims, controversy or issues against these names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights must be directly addressed to the respective parties under notice to StockGro.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its directors, employees, affiliates and assigns against all costs, damages, loss and harm including towards litigation costs and counsel fees, in respect of:
- any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or any other rules, regulations, disclaimers or conditions on StockGro;
- any third party claims that may be initiated including for infringement of intellectual property rights arising out of your actions or omissions; and
- any act of fraud or negligence by you.
In respect of any transactions entered into on StockGro, including making a payment to participate in the paid versions of League(s), Users agree to be bound by the following payment terms:
The payment of the pre-designated amount Users make to participate in the League(s) is inclusive of the pre-designated entry fee for access to the StockGro Services charged by StockGro and pre-determined participant’s contribution towards the prize money pool which will eventually be paid to Winners.
StockGro reserves the right to charge an entry fee, which would be specified and notified by StockGro on the League page, being created on StockGro, prior to a User's joining of such League. The User may participate in a League wherein the User has to contribute a pre-specified contribution towards the prize money pool of such League, which will be passed on to the Winner(s) of the League after the completion of the League as per the terms and conditions of the League. The User acknowledges that subject to time taken for bank reconciliations and such other external dependencies that StockGro has on third parties, any transactions on StockGro may take up to 7 working days to be processed. The Company merely acts as a duly appointed agent of the User to whom the payment is due, and does not operate a payment system. You hereby duly appoint the Company as your agent for this purpose. A transaction, once confirmed, is final and no cancellation is permissible.
StockGro may, in certain exceptional circumstances and at its sole and absolute discretion, refund the amount to the User after deducting applicable cancellation charges and taxes. At the time of the transaction, Users may also be required to take note of certain additional terms and conditions and such additional terms and conditions shall also govern the transaction. To the extent that the additional terms and conditions contain any clause that is conflicting with the present terms and conditions, the additional terms and conditions shall prevail.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to StockGro without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link:
- is not in any way deceptive;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms;
- educational institutions and trade associations; and
- any other third party.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
- the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses;
- the organization does not have any negative records with us;
- the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of the Company; and
- the link is in the context of general resource information. Such organizations which are interested in linking to our website must inform us by sending an e-mail to the Company. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (URL) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of StockGro being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of StockGro's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around StockGro that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of StockGro.
If any third party is linking to StockGro from its website or mobile application, we shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on its website or mobile application. You and such third parties agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on such website or mobile application. No link(s) to StockGro should appear on any website or mobile application that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, illegal, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our StockGro. You agree to immediately remove all links to StockGro upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it's linking policy at any time. By linking to StockGro, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. Subject to applicable law, we will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all any liability, including but not limited to liability arising out of representations, warranties, and conditions, relating to StockGro and the use of StockGro Services. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
As long as StockGro and the information and services on StockGro are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature. Users access the StockGro Services provided on StockGro voluntarily and at their own risk and StockGro is provided on an “as-is” basis without express or implied warranties of any nature.
We accept no liability, whether jointly or severally, for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of ourselves or third parties, in relation to the prizes. Users shall be solely responsible for any consequences which may arise due to their access of StockGro Services by conducting an illegal act or due to non-conformity with these Terms and Conditions and other rules and regulations in relation to StockGro Services, including provision of incorrect address or other personal details. Users also undertake to indemnify us and our respective officers, directors, employees and agents on the happening of such an event (including without limitation cost of attorney, legal charges etc.) on full indemnity basis for any loss/damage suffered by us on account of such act on the part of the Users. In no event shall the Company be liable to any User for acts or omissions arising out of or related to User's engagement with StockGro or his/her participation in StockGro or any Leagues.
In consideration of the Company allowing Users to access the StockGro Services, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Users waive and release each and every right or claim, all actions, causes of actions (present or future) each of them has or may have against the Company, its respective agents, directors, officers, business associates, group companies, sponsors, employees, or representatives for all and any injuries, accidents, or mishaps (whether known or unknown) or (whether anticipated or unanticipated) arising out of the provision of StockGro Services or related to the Leagues or the prizes associated therewith.
All prizes shall be subject to deduction of tax ("TDS") as per the Income Tax Act 1961 as well as applicable indirect taxes including goods and services taxes. TDS will be deducted by the Company in accordance with the then current prescribed TDS rate. The Winners shall be responsible for payment of any other applicable tax, including but not limited to, income tax, gift tax, etc. in respect of the prize money. The decision of the Company with respect to the awarding of prizes shall be final, binding and non-contestable. The Company may, at its sole and absolute discretion, vary or modify the prizes being offered to Winners. Users shall not raise any claim against the Company or question its right to modify such prizes being offered, prior to closure of any League.
Dispute and Dispute Resolution
These Terms of Service shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
In the event of any and all disputes arising out of, or in connection with, these Terms of Service, the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the User(s) or StockGro, the party raising the dispute shall provide a written notification to the other party. On receipt of the written notification, the parties shall first try to resolve the dispute through discussions. In the event that the parties are unable to resolve the dispute within fifteen (15) days of receipt of notification, the dispute shall be settled by arbitration.
The place, venue and seat of arbitration shall be Bengaluru, India. All arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English and by a sole arbitrator in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended from time to time, read with the rules of the Mumbai Centre for International Arbitration.
The arbitration award will be final and binding on the Parties, and each Party will bear its own costs of arbitration and equally share the fees of the arbitrator unless the arbitral tribunal decides otherwise. The arbitrator shall be entitled to pass interim orders and awards, including the orders for specific performance and such orders would be enforceable in competent courts. The arbitrator shall give a reasoned award.
Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall prevent StockGro from seeking and obtaining interim or permanent equitable or injunctive relief, or any other relief available to safeguard StockGro's interest prior to, during or following the filing of arbitration proceedings or pending the execution of a decision or award in connection with any arbitration proceedings from a court having jurisdiction to grant the same. The pursuit of equitable or injunctive relief shall not constitute a waiver on the part of StockGro to pursue any remedy for monetary damages through the arbitration described herein.